Individual Tickets are now on sale for the 2012-2013 season. Individual tickets for the 2013-2014 season will be available late August, 2013
For immediate ticketing and confirmed seating, order tickets via:
You may also order tickets by fax or mail. Your seats will be assigned based on best availability at the time your order is processed.
Groups of 20 or more can receive group discounts and special assistance through our Group Sales consultants:
To review the 2012-2013 season, you may browse the season calendar, or request a brochure.
Ordering tickets online is the fastest way to get the best available seats. Simply log in or register. If you have a Subscriber or Donor ID, be sure to provide it during the registration process. All information is processed using secure data encryption, so your account information is both safe and private.
- Browse events in the season calendar. In any concert event details page, click "Buy Tickets" for the desired date(s).
- Select your seat section and ticket quantity. The best available seats will be selected for you.
- Enter payment, billing and shipping information, if not already on file for your account.
- Review and confirm your order before hitting SUBMIT PAYMENT. You will receive an e-mail confirmation immediately.
- A $2.50 per ticket facility fee and a $5.50 service fee is applied to all online individual ticket orders. Create Your Own subscriptions accrue a $10 transaction fee in addition to the $2.50 per ticket facility fee. A $10 transaction fee is applied to all pre-packaged Full, Mini, For Families and Contact subscriptions.
- Online ordering is NOT available from 1:45AM to 2:15AM (ET) as our system is updated daily during this time.
- Look for the handicap seating icon in the last row of the orchestra and tiers to purchase removable wheelchair locations.
back to top
Visit the box office at Avery Fisher Hall (corner of Broadway and 65th Street) Monday through Saturday 10:00AM-6:00PM and Sunday 12:00PM-5:00PM. Please note: On performance evenings, the box office closes 30 minutes after performance time.
There is no service charge for tickets purchased in person. There is a facility fee of $2.50 per ticket.
back to top
To order by phone, call the box office at (212) 875-5656 Monday through Saturday 10:00AM-6:00PM and Sunday 12:00PM to 5:00PM. You may use your American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diner's Club or Discover card for payment.
A service charge of $5.50 per ticket and a facility fee of $2.50 per ticket are applied to all phone orders.
back to top
By Fax or Mail
- Download and print our order form.
- Select your concerts by browsing the season calendar or requesting a brochure.
- Fax the completed order form at (212) 875-5670 or mail it to the address on the form.
Remember: seating assignments are based on best availability at the time your order is processed. Please allow at least 48 hours from the receipt of your order for processing.
A service charge of $5.50 per ticket is applied to all fax or mail orders.
back to top
Groups of 15 or more receive priority seating and up to 25% off the box office price. Contact a Group Sales Consultant to plan your event:
For more information about group ticket sales, click here.
No refunds permitted. Exchanges are limited to subscribers, and are subject to the Philharmonic's Ticket Exchange Policy, which may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the Philharmonic.