Can't Attend a Concert?
For online exchanges, you have a 15-minute time limit to complete your transaction. If your transaction is not completed in that time, please log out and try again.
- Agree to Our Online Exchange Policy below:
Tickets must be exchanged up to 2 hours prior to the concert you are scheduled to attend. We regret that we are unable to exchange tickets to past-dated concerts. There are no exceptions to this policy.
If you are exchanging into a more expensive section, from a matinee into an evening concert, or into a different scale concert, you will be charged the difference in price. Payment must be made at the time of the exchange. If you are exchanging into a less expensive seating section, you will accrue account credit that may be used throughout the season towards other exchanges or additional ticket purchases. The account credit will expire at the end of the season. It will not be refunded. At this time, account credit cannot be redeemed online. It can only be used in person at the box office or over the phone with our Customer Relations department.
Special Events may be exchanged into other Special Events in Avery Fisher Hall, but not into Subscription Concerts. Subscription Concerts can only be exchanged into other Subscription Concerts. New York Philharmonic concerts outside of Avery Fisher Hall are final sale and are not eligible for exchange. Discounted tickets are not eligible for exchange.
A $10 per-ticket exchange fee will be applied to all single ticket exchanges. Non-subscription tickets must be exchanged online or in person at the Avery Fisher Hall box office; they are not eligible to be exchanged over the phone.
- Log in to your account, or complete the free online registration, and then click the “My Upcoming Events” tab.
- Click the red exchange icon next to the tickets you wish to exchange.
- Browse the season calendar and click "Exchange" beside the performance date of your choice.
- Select your seating section, the quantity of tickets you are exchanging, and click on "Add to cart" to confirm your order.
- Review your order, then click on "Proceed to Checkout."
- After reviewing your order, complete your exchange by clicking on "Place Order."
- Once you exchange your tickets, your original tickets are no longer valid. Please mark your old tickets VOID and mail them back to:
New York Philharmonic
10 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY 10023-6970
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order. If you are exchanging tickets more than 10 days in advance of a concert, your tickets will be mailed to you. Otherwise, they will be held at the Avery Fisher Hall Box Office.
I agree to the online exchange policy above.